Saturday, November 26, 2011

Top 50 Personal Development Blogs of 2011

I began my weekend to discover that my personal ranting blog, Subho’s Jejune Diet, has been nominated for the Top 50 Personal Development Blogs of 2011 over at Change Your Thoughts. This was a pleasant surprise for a number of reasons. Firstly, I was not aware that I was a personal development blogger. My goal in blogging is to help people to connect back to the wisdom that lies within each one of us. I thought I was in the business of encouraging people to undo the conditioning that has got our society into the mess we are in, more of a personal regression blogger maybe. Secondly, for many years, my blog was more of a personal journal, and I started blogging with a focus and some amount of regularity only in August of 2011. Even then, I refused to follow traditional advice of having a blog focused on a niche, and my blog contains posts that deal with frugality, minimalism, ethics, and value-based lifestyles, along with a smattering of food, music, movies and politics thrown in.

If you want to nominate or vote for your favorite personal development blog, this is how to go about it. Go over to the post at Change Your Thoughts. Vote for your favorite blog in the comments in the following categories. It will of course be an honor if you think my blog fits into any of these categories as your choice of the year.

Best Overall Personal Development Blog of 2011
Best Productivity Blog of 2011
Best Personal Development Newcomer Blog of 2011
Best Simple Living Blog of 2011
Best Finance Blog of 2011
Best Personal Development Product of 2011

So do go over to Change Your Thoughts and vote for your favorite personal development blog right away.

2 comments:

  1. i guess i am Best Gamer of the Year 2k11
    check out my article
    The Girl i loved. . .
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=88938
    if u like it plz promote it..am sure u will do it..
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...