Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm not Mavis. But I'm close.

The grammys are on!!  Draw the wool whenever you wish, but dont miss out the dinosaurs as they rock.  Mick Jagger, Neil Young, Herbie Hancock with his Brilliant Imagine Project, Jeff Beck.  The Buddha show never began and will never end.

For live updates, join any of the liveblogs at grammy.com or salon.com or any other site of your choosing, in case you are watching this on a computer.  I am not, so I am back only during the next commercial break.

Click here to read about my funny valentine.

1 comment:

  1. read this
    http://thestoryofparth.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-lokpal-hazare-corruption-2011.html

    my sons letter to his son, estranged for many months, cheerful, i guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...